Printable Version  
Author: Subject: OudStrings.com update
Brian Prunka
Oud Junkie

Mood: Stringish

[*] posted on 7-22-2018 at 07:16 AM
OudStrings.com update

Hey everyone!

Some of you may have noticed that OudStrings.com was unavailable the past couple of weeks for updates.
I've recently completed a complete overhaul of the site, please take a look around — I think it will be much easier to use in many ways. I've also adjusted prices on many items and will continue to update it over the next month or so with additional options and info.

Most importantly, security is improved, but you'll notice a lot of other differences as the site is entirely renovated. Hopefully you'll find the experience is significantly improved.

Some other improvements:

• better pricing on many items
• improved custom set options
• mobile- and tablet-friendly
• direct credit card payments (PayPal not necessary, though still available as an option if you prefer)
• better inventory control — stock should more accurately represent current availability, especially with custom sets

If you had an account, your account information is preserved, but for security reasons you will need to request a new password the first time you log in.
At that time, please check over all of your information to make sure it is correct and current, as some information may not have transferred over perfectly (especially if your name or address includes things like ô or ä).
For MikeOuds members, I'm offering a grand re-opening coupon good through August, just use the code Mikes10.

As this is a completely new site, there may be some minor bugs as I finish up the updates—please let me know if anything doesn't seem to work the way it should.

Thanks,
Brian
OudStrings.com

YouTube lessons and resources

Follow on Instagram
My oud music on YouTube
www.brianprunka.com

My u2u inbox is over capacity, please contact me through my website
dario
Oud Maniac

[*] posted on 7-22-2018 at 09:40 AM

Looks great!
Brian Prunka
Oud Junkie

Mood: Stringish

[*] posted on 7-22-2018 at 10:56 AM

Quote: Originally posted by dario  
Looks great!

Thanks, Dario!

Some people are having difficulty recovering their password, it seems their email address isn't being recognized. If this happens, just email me at info@oudstrings.com and I will help you recover the account.

Thanks,
Brian

YouTube lessons and resources

Follow on Instagram
My oud music on YouTube
www.brianprunka.com

My u2u inbox is over capacity, please contact me through my website

Go To Top