[*] posted on 10-3-2019 at 10:52 AM
a few ouds for sale. Anyone up for exchange ? Small oud needed

Hello

i have put in France a few ouds for sale:

Zaher Khalifeh 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7yoLRXEF28
Yildirim (2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RI7p7b5YsA&t=7s

Also A Turunz (mapple/rosewood, arabic grand concert from 2008) and a turkish oud from Mehmet Atalay.

I dont give so much details here because i'm more into local pickup. Those in France will easily find the ads on leboncoin. The fact i'm missing time to rune after materials for shipping. Though they may come with hard case, missing the stuff to make the shipping more secure.

I'm looking for a small bowl instrument, for tendinitis issue. Small depth bowl particulary, like 16cm o 17cm. I heard of diffferent makers who do this, Burhan Cesni, Yildirim, Mustafa Copcuoglu, Albert Mansour. I'm sure there would be many others.

Well two solution, i find to sell and gather the amount for a new instrument. But maybe among this forum one would be interested for an exchange for an instrument he found to small for him...And having a box for shipping :)

If interested let me know in MP we will discuss details.

Best wishes

MattOud
Oud Junkie

Mood: Feeling Pretty G'Oud

[*] posted on 10-3-2019 at 07:04 PM

The Zaher Khalifeh sounds gorgeous. They all do, and your playing(if it is you) is really great!
I bought a ZK 7 course from oudproff a while ago and it was fantastic sounding and well made.
I ending up selling(locally to a member/student of the arab orchestra near Toronto) because i found that currently i prefer 6 course better(like yours!). I wish you lived closer to try it out. Looks great!
Good luck on the sales. :airguitar:

suz_i_dil
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 10-4-2019 at 02:48 AM

thanks for the nice feedback :) those are great sounding instruments, all have something i like, but no sense i keep so much moreover if i dont feel confortable to play some of them. Best regards !

Go To Top