Mike's Oud Forums
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Seeking professional-quality photos of beautiful ouds and rosettes
Guldeste
Oud Addict

[*] posted on 6-26-2022 at 06:58 AM
Seeking professional-quality photos of beautiful ouds and rosettes

I am excited to share the news that my forthcoming book "The Oud: An Illustrated History" is in preparation by the publisher (Interlink Books). Already packed with beautiful pictures, we are considering expanding it to make an extra section dedicated to the visual beauty of the instrument.

If you own one or more beautiful instruments and would like to have them considered for publication, please let me know. We are keen to publish a really diverse array, including ouds from all over the Arab world, North Africa, Armenia, Greece, Turkey and beyond.

We are also interested in photos of beautiful rosettes.

The requirements for submitting your oud for publication will be as follows:

(1) A high resolution picture of professional quality (such as those above - click to enlarge): proper framing, no background, no light reflection.
(2) Copyright statement (photographer).
(3) Owner statement (such as "from the colleciton of [your name], with kind permission", or "courtesy of the owner" if you wish to remain anonymous).

For contact about this, please send a private message here, or follow this link https://wp.me/p9rEvh-3iN and "Leave a Reply" to the post, at the bottom.

Go To Top