Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Bashir Type Oud With Floating Bridge
rivo
Oud Addict

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 10-2-2003 at 01:58 AM
Bashir Type Oud With Floating Bridge

We just finished special Bashir Type Oud with floating bridge for one of our customers in Canada, this Oud is one of the new generation Ouds we're making for special orders, you'll notice a name written in Arabic over the pick board as customer ordered, this Oud totally made of pellisander wood, and we decorated the pegs with pure gold plated rings to give the Oud its luxurious looking as it should be, the sound of this Oud is incredible, and any Oud player will be amazed from, if anybody is interested to make the same or even any other kind or shape in new generation way just contact me.

Best Regards

Raafat
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Jameel
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 10-2-2003 at 06:08 PM

Hi Raafat,

What is the price for an oud like this? or for a traditional oud?

Are you the man who makes them?

Thanks,

Jameel

rivo
Oud Addict

[*] posted on 10-3-2003 at 04:23 AM
Egyptian Lines

Hi Jameel,

The price of the Oud depends on kind of wood you'd like the Oud to be made from, and it's starting from $650US, and attached to the Oud you'll get very high quality hard case which I cant ship the Oud without it, soft case, deer bone pick, and very special extra string set, I'm making these Ouds at Farouk Shahata work shop.

Best Regards

Raafat
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top