Printable Version  
Author: Subject: I am happy
Nazih Ghadban
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9-11-2005 at 11:56 AM
I am happy

Hi Friends
I am happy to tell you that my section"Current Production"in my site is working again.
I am sorry for all visitors who have visited my site last month.

Very Kind Regards
Nazih Ghadban
http://www.oudnazihghadban.com/
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-11-2005 at 02:32 PM

Mr. Ghadban

From my deep heart I am happy that you are doing fine ,and I was worried about you when I saw that strange thing when visiting your site,Where I still do .But I am really happy from my deep heart that you are doing fine and keep making Good Ouds....My 1025 Is ausome ,After all I went through the oud is in a great condition except it has a Violin Pegs , But the sound is Unbleavablte ,all the stains are gone and all the Glue runs are gone ,And guess what it is my main Oud that I am learning on and I am advancing and playing very good for a starter.All my other Ouds are fine but Mike convinced me and he was right that this Oud is agreat oud ,After all the souer taste I had ,Now it is all gone and I would say that I am very sorry and i would like to go in to your site and Order another OUD if you permit that and have to forget and forgive everything hapened in the past between us, we only BASHAR and God made forgivness in life so we both have to forgive each other and be friends .i will one day after all my Heart recovery and when i get the Ok to travel on a plain, that will be when the danger is over since I have one artery blocked at %70 and it is a main one ,Awaiting to heal so i can go through my Bipass (Open Heart sergeory. Promise I will come and personally apologise to you infront of all your family and be your best friend as we started. Salamat wallah yerda alike weyewafekuka. samir Moayyad ibrahim
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-12-2005 at 12:06 AM

Nazih I did send you an Email requesting info on the Ouds you have . Please email me and if ok I will wire you money and get the Oud....Salamat Samir.
Nazih Ghadban
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-12-2005 at 08:53 AM
Sadiki El Aziz

Quote:
Originally posted by syrianoud
Mr. Ghadban

From my deep heart I am happy that you are doing fine ,and I was worried about you when I saw that strange thing when visiting your site,Where I still do .But I am really happy from my deep heart that you are doing fine and keep making Good Ouds....My 1025 Is ausome ,After all I went through the oud is in a great condition except it has a Violin Pegs , But the sound is Unbleavablte ,all the stains are gone and all the Glue runs are gone ,And guess what it is my main Oud that I am learning on and I am advancing and playing very good for a starter.All my other Ouds are fine but Mike convinced me and he was right that this Oud is agreat oud ,After all the souer taste I had ,Now it is all gone and I would say that I am very sorry and i would like to go in to your site and Order another OUD if you permit that and have to forget and forgive everything hapened in the past between us, we only BASHAR and God made forgivness in life so we both have to forgive each other and be friends .i will one day after all my Heart recovery and when i get the Ok to travel on a plain, that will be when the danger is over since I have one artery blocked at %70 and it is a main one ,Awaiting to heal so i can go through my Bipass (Open Heart sergeory. Promise I will come and personally apologise to you infront of all your family and be your best friend as we started. Salamat wallah yerda alike weyewafekuka. samir Moayyad ibrahim

Dear Mr Samir
I am happy that Oud 1025 is your main oud you are learning on and you are advancing and playing on it.
After Winter the Spring is coming… I forgot everything happened in the past ,I wish you a good health, and as I told you when you called me by phone for the first time the door of my house is always open to welcome you when you would like to come to Rass-Baalbeck.
Salamat
Nazih Ghadban
http://www.oudnazihghadban.com
wfspark
Oud Junkie

Mood: Oud entranced!

[*] posted on 9-12-2005 at 09:43 AM
bouzouks

Hello Mr. Ghadban.
I was wondering if you were still producing bouzouks. If so, how much do they cost, and do you supply extra strings with them? Thanks in advance.

William F. Sparks
Nazih Ghadban
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-12-2005 at 12:01 PM
Bouzouk

Quote:
Originally posted by wfspark
Hello Mr. Ghadban.
I was wondering if you were still producing bouzouks. If so, how much do they cost, and do you supply extra strings with them? Thanks in advance.

William F. Sparks

Dear Mr William
Yes I am manufacturing Buzuks I supply extra stringswith them.you can see them in http://www.oudnazihghadban.com/users/current.asp
would you email me on;
info@oudnazihghadban.com
Kind regards
Nazih Ghadban
Nazih Ghadban
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-12-2005 at 12:04 PM
Buzuk

Quote:
Originally posted by wfspark
Hello Mr. Ghadban.

William F. Sparks

I am Sorry
you can see the pics of my buzuks tomorrow at
http://www.oudnazihghadban.com/users/current.asp
best regards
Nazih ghadban
Jonathan
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-13-2005 at 06:53 AM

Any new developments on the book? Do you know when it will be published?

syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-13-2005 at 09:12 AM

SAYED NAZIH ALLAH YEMASIK FI ALF GHYR

Salamat , I promise you that by next year if God keep us alive ,i will be visiting you in Lebanon and at that time I will have to bring back with me at least 4 to 5 besyt Ouds that you make . I am glad that everything is fine and that you are very busy at this time of the year with amny countries all over the world .Allah Yekater weyaeti elseha welafiyi . As soon as you fill all your orders I would like to have a nice Oud with my name Ingraved on it and your name in the back but in Arabic.My 1025 have your name but ingraved in English ,i like to see Arabic on it. Salamt Allah maak and God bless you and your family . Samir,California
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-14-2005 at 04:36 AM
Impressed with Mr. Ghadban Ouds..A MUST visit his site and buy a oud from him

IMPRESSED......Once you hear his Ouds you will buy ,No matter what price..One good Oud is for lifetime.....And it is worth it.ASK ME

I visited Mr. Nazih Ghadbans site yesterday and I was very impressed by the new production he has , As Mike told me that he is one of the best OUD makers in the world , Yes I would say so .He disigns some Ouds like out of space....Not sure how to describe it , But after sieng so many Ouds and buying some his Ouds are amaizing ,And i would like him to call one OUD RANNAN that I will think about so I can design with his help but not sure where to start ,But I will have to start somewhere.
Today I am getting a nice Oud that I bought from Mr. Victor (Theoudman) still too early for UPS to show up,It has arrived and scanned for delivery ,The oud is by Maurice Shehata and I will post pictures as soon as I get it.
I am getting other Syrian Ouds but most likeley my collection will be from Mr. Nazih Ghadban and Mr. Maurice Shehata .Just a few good quality high priced rather than getting tons of junk where I do not like to have a pile of Ouds , I like brand names and so far the Two i menssioned are the Top in the market...
I thank every body for his support and kindness in here at Mikes Forums and I am so glad that I spend some hours reading posts ,even old once but very interesting by very knowlegeble members ,Where they Arabic sain says the older you grow the more ytou learn .So far I have been reading so much about Ouds and have tons of CD's with Taquaseem where I listen to in my Cars and home .I think that oud music is the most relaxing and the most beutiful thing to listen to out there . Well members have a great healthy wonderful day and may the Lord bless you all and your families . Regards Samir, California
Nazih Ghadban
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-14-2005 at 09:48 PM
my Book

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan
Any new developments on the book? Do you know when it will be published?

I hope it will be published soon,the matter that I have a lot of work (Ouds and Buzuks)I don't find the time to pursue it in the press.
I let you know when it will be avalaible
Nazih
Jonathan
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-14-2005 at 10:33 PM

Thanks. And, please let me know if you ever get that Mihran Keresteciyan again.

syrianoud
Oud Junkie

thumbup.gif posted on 9-14-2005 at 10:44 PM
SAYED NAZIH OUD 1080 PLEASE MARK AS SOLD

Sayed Nazih Allah Yesabhak bealf ghyr. I just Emailed you to Mark Oud 1080 as sold and get info so I can wire the money in the morning to you,It is 11.45 Pm here Wed. night where it isThursday Morning in Lebanon. Hope when i get up to find an Email with all the info I need to wire the money....Thank you and have a wonderful day.Samir,California

PS....That Oud is really buetifull .Looks very rich and nice colors and nice front......Thanks again.
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-14-2005 at 11:01 PM
YOU SHOULD STAY HAPPY SHU ALA BALAK

Quote:
Originally posted by Nazih Ghadban
Hi Friends
I am happy to tell you that my section"Current Production"in my site is working again.

Very Kind Regards
Nazih Ghadban

Inshaallah you stay happy for ever shu ala balak.If i retier one day in lebanon I will build a house there .Live ala elet mahli .eat good Lebanese food drink a bit of Arak and go every night listen to Arabic Music..Haflat Ya rayet.Bas elsehama ama betsaed.
Walah laagi ya Nazih weakayef ,Ana min ashab elkif,kint kil hayati fi ahsan Mahalat ashar Surub lalsubuh wedighan ,bas baed ma Sar mashakel fir Aleb takriban 9 sinin kil hayda rah.Bas allah karim.Ana rijal Muamen billah subahanahu wataalla. Besir Ghut wenshallah kil shi byenefrej fi yawm min elayam.
Nazih Ghadban
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-15-2005 at 04:58 AM
I sent you an email would you call me please

Quote:
Quote:
Hi Friends

Very Kind Regards
Nazih Ghadban

Inshaallah you stay happy for ever shu ala balak.If i retier one day in lebanon I will build a house there .Live ala elet mahli .eat good Lebanese food drink a bit of Arak and go every night listen to Arabic Music..Haflat Ya rayet.Bas elsehama ama betsaed.
Walah laagi ya Nazih weakayef ,Ana min ashab elkif,kint kil hayati fi ahsan Mahalat ashar Surub lalsubuh wedighan ,bas baed ma Sar mashakel fir Aleb takriban 9 sinin kil hayda rah.Bas allah karim.Ana rijal Muamen billah subahanahu wataalla. Besir Ghut wenshallah kil shi byenefrej fi yawm min elayam.

Dear friend Samir
I sent you an email Would reply please or phone me as soon as possible
regards
Nazih
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-15-2005 at 09:00 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi Friends

Very Kind Regards
Nazih Ghadban

Dear friend Samir
I sent you an email Would reply please or phone me as soon as possible
regards

Nazih

I send you an Email back,Saying that 1080 oud I will buy and I am trying to call you but your line sounds busy all the time.Thank you...Samir
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-15-2005 at 05:27 PM
HABIB ALBI NAZIH

Habibi ALBI NAZIH .All done ,Was very nice talking to you when you called me today and a really enjoyed aour phone conversation , We have the same thoughts and head , looks like we came from the same school . Amani is very sweet and the audio tape that you send me ids in my Itunes file very nice oud Playing ,Walahi Very nice .And your daughter Amani looks like a very good Oud player ,My mother used to be when she was young ,Elsunbati was the personal teacher of my Grand father SUDKY PASHA and he teached him how to play,My grandfather was a KAYIF Kil yaoum they used to sit play the oud drink Kaas ARAK and Wihsky and sing and Kanu Naas kayifin.
Any way Sayed Nazih we will be intouch I will call you next time to see how you doing,And remember what I said about the kids(Between me and you) Wallahi bazal iza ma bitelli.Enta fahem....
I am really very exited waitting to get my new 1080 Oud .My 1025 Is a very good RANNAN oud my friend is here and he says that the oud sounds very very good.Beter than anyone I have and he is right.The sound is Excellent. Till next time stay safe and have a good time with your family in Byrout and talk to you soon...Salamat Samir
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-15-2005 at 08:04 PM
Samir Playing(Parcticing)on Master Nazih Ghadbans OUD 1025

Samir playing or trying to play :):) Practicing Mr Nazih Ghadbans OUD 1025
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-15-2005 at 08:06 PM
MR Nazih Ghadbans OUD 1025

What a OUD?????Wish I new how to post a file in here..Thanks guys.
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-15-2005 at 08:12 PM
A closser look at Mr. Ghadbans OUD

Look at this peace of the Art by MASTER of ouds MR. Nazih Ghadban.
As soon as I will get my new Two ouds one I bought and another one I will buy tomorrow I will post them in here.They are both so pretty.Both made by Master of Ouds Mr. Nazih Ghadban.
PS Mr. Ghadban is a very good OUD player Very talented he promised to send me some of his Taqaseem on the OUD.He has been playing the oud for the last 20 years so do his daughter Amani who send me an MP3 today and her picture playing the oud,Nazih works by himself on building ouds and doesnt allow anyone to touch his ouds .He puts a lots of effort in to his products and if something hapeneds it really herts him .He told me once the ouds are like his KIDS .And as we spoke and discuss things Nazih does aproccematly 12 OUDS a year and sells them.That is about a month to each oud..and whatthat isnt a lots of money to earn,But Nazih loves what he is doing, He pleased many people in his entire life from rich and famous to poor...And that should earn him a lots or respect. I am very proud of you AMANI and proud of you Nazih keep the GOOD JOB and the rest we keep for GOD. Lots of blessings..Cant wait to get my new OUDS ,And one other thing about Nazih what ever he asks for a oud dont argue that is the price,I never discus price, what ever he asks I pay he earned my trust he works very hard to make these ouds to please us so we have to be considerate and pay the price which is not too much...Lucky I do not make ouds other wise i will be priced at Thousands of Dollars:):) ,he is a very honest person,Now I know who Mr. Ghadban is.Thanks to you MIKE and thanks to Nazih where we had a very long Family conversation today.Wallah law totlob Mallion laadfaalak. Enta bteswa Dahab weenak rejal Sarih wesadik mughlis ..Wish you very good health and may the Lord give you all the good things in life,Enta btesthee ya Nazih leanu albak Tayeb weghyer Esal Mjareb wala tisal Ghasheem.Ana kbiret fil EZ wefi Ayli ghaniyi wekil ahli ghyreen wekorama.Ma fi ahla min el karim.Allah dayman Byaeti kil shi... Salamat.Samir

Go To Top