Mike's Oud Forums
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: JUST BOUGHT TWO OUDS FROM Mr. NAZIH GHADBAN OUD 1080 & 936 And ordered 1097 Sada El Rouh
Elias
Oud Junkie

Mood: Oudy

[*] posted on 9-21-2005 at 08:12 AM

Hello,
if you are interested this is a very short sound sample of Ghadban oud 1097 Sada el Rouh that he specially made for me,
i've just put on Aquila Nylgut from high fa to RE, while LA and Bass FA are La Bella and The Bass Do is Pyramid Lute string...
By the way this ouds is amazing, it sounds so great it's something magical...and i am sad because i don't have nice material to record on my Pc so the quality of this short recording is really poor...
Salamat
elias
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9-21-2005 at 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Elias
Hello,
if you are interested this is a very short sound sample of Ghadban oud 1097 Sada el Rouh that he specially made for me,
i've just put on Aquila Nylgut from high fa to RE, while LA and Bass FA are La Bella and The Bass Do is Pyramid Lute string...
By the way this ouds is amazing, it sounds so great it's something magical...and i am sad because i don't have nice material to record on my Pc so the quality of this short recording is really poor...
Salamat
elias

Shukram Aghi Elias ,i ordered this oud and as soon as my friend Nazih finish his work for some orders that piled he is going to build one for me.Nazih has send me a clip with the sound and it sounds great.You have it with 13 strings right.I think that i will order the 13 strings too .I just bought this week 3 ouds from Nazih 1080,936 and the 1049 that will be shipped this week.It takes 4 days or so to get the ouds from lebanon to the Emarates to new York to Los Angeles.And what amaizez me that they arrived Perfect.The way Nazih ahipps and ask the people at Aramex to put Thousand of tags saying FARGILE so they get with not one scratch.That was very good and I am very happy.Mt Ghadban has the best product out there,I raelly congratulate you in this new oud Enjoy it and always think that Nazih made it from his deep heart for us to enjoy.Salamayt and thank you for posting.That was very nice of you,Salamat Samir,California

PS that MP3 sound was great you play the oud very good.I am still taking classes, i am still a biginer but willing to learn and one day i will play good.Are you in Lebanon or other part of the world.I like to get a longer mp3 to my email if you could.love the way you playSalamat ya Ghayi Elias Good Luck Allah Maak

MY EMAIL IS: samibrahim@mac.com
revaldo29
Oud Junkie

Mood: inspired

[*] posted on 9-21-2005 at 01:24 PM

Hey Elias,

No doubt the oud sounds fantastic, but more amazing is the playing. Are you playing? That is really really really good. Absolutely professional.
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-21-2005 at 04:45 PM
Sayed Nazih almuhtaram Please listen to Mr.Elias Faghouri mp3

Hi Sayed Nazih ,Please listen to Mr.Elias faghouri mp3 .It sounds so great,Looks like he is a pro player.I like to get a lond mp3 to my email.I am not sure where Mr Faghouri lives? Is he in lebanon.Please ask him to Email me a lond sound file to my Email .He playes great.Thank you Samir

Walahi ya Ghayi Nazih inak AFLATOUN.This oud is unbelievable . the sound is great and I am happy that you will be able to make me one sooner but again if you have to finish other work do.I know that we are good friends but business is business ,But it would be nice if it is ready for Christmas .It will be my Christams gift from me to me:):)
I will send you a DVD and pictures my house will be all decorated outside with thousands of Christmas lights.The whole bloch of houses will.We strt decorating a day after Thanks giving and take it down a day after New Years.

Sada El Rouh is really what you mean.Hayda betawel elumor. Salamat ya Aghi sadiak Samir...
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-21-2005 at 05:02 PM
Apology to you Elias

Sorry I did not know that this oud was yours and I posted it.I emailed Mr; ghadban asking if the Oud was available and the next day I was told that it was sold...So i posted it and asked him to make one for me and he shurly will soon.
I am really amaized with the sound.I just bought so far 4 ouds from Mr ghadban and they all high qulity i love them all.Not sure wqhich i want to play.I keep moving from one to the other but that new 1080 with baalbeck picture on it is something else.the sound is great and i love it so do the other ouds...Well allah yetawel omr Sayed Nazih so we can all enjoy his Ouds and play them. He is surlly a very talented person , God has given him a gift ...hands made out of Diamonds. Salamat ghayi elias and let me know where you live please. salamat hara .Samir California
Elias
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-21-2005 at 05:45 PM

HEllo,
dear Samir my name is not elias faghouri, but Elias Nardi, i live in italy, and i will sure send you a longer sound sample if you want ...
thanks to you and revaldo29 for apreciating my way of playing!...:wavey::airguitar:
Salamat
elias
Jonathan
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-21-2005 at 06:06 PM

Elias--your playing is incredible. I hope that you post more on the board.

syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-21-2005 at 06:25 PM

Quote:
HEllo,
dear Samir my name is not elias faghouri, but Elias Nardi, i live in italy, and i will sure send you a longer sound sample if you want ...
thanks to you and revaldo29 for apreciating my way of playing!...:wavey::airguitar:
Salamat
elias

Sorry Mr. Nardi for misspeling your name,How nice I livesd in Italy amny years ago.In Roma,Ferense.And southern Italy Bari and brindisi.And i regret coming to the USA.since my relatives stayed in Bolonya where they went to Medical school got maried and since then never left Italy.You are lucky .That Oud is great and you play in unbeleavable way.I was very amaized I asked Nazih to listen to your sound clip .i have one form Nazih on your oud,But you raelly play very well.Is that your profession or Hawi like me.I collect Ouds by brand names Quality ouds only and geting sme lessons .hope to be ablre to play very well soon.Salamat .Coi Allah maak
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-21-2005 at 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan
Elias--your playing is incredible. I hope that you post more on the board.

Hey Jonathan are you raedy for Saturday night at the Getty center .will meet there I will be with Mike. hope to see you. Samir
Elias
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-21-2005 at 06:27 PM

Thank you so much Jonathan, i promise that i'll try to be more present on the board!l'd love to post more....but about audio files: it's hard to compress mp3 files under 1mb!i just have to play 1minute...maybe i am wrong in something....
Greg
Administrator

Mood: Serene

[*] posted on 9-21-2005 at 08:20 PM

Elias,

I love your playing and your new oud. Congratulations!
Do you still have #911 and #1039?

Regards,

Greg
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-21-2005 at 10:21 PM
How nice from Mr.Ghadban,he bought me a book

The kindness of Mr. Nazih Ghadban he send me a book ,How nice of him to do that. A book that teaches you how to play the oud Part one and part Two.Thank you Ghayi Nazih
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-21-2005 at 10:24 PM

My Oud 1080 bashir style.WHAT A OUD...
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-21-2005 at 10:26 PM
Oud tha traveled From Lebnan to Los Angeles Via The Emarats

This Oud has traveled the world.Lebanon ,United Arab Emarats ,New York and final destination Los Angeles
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-21-2005 at 10:28 PM
Love the Label ...

look inside I love the label where it says Nazih Ghadban LUTHIER OUD 1080 DATE of fabrication October 27th 2004
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-21-2005 at 10:31 PM

The book .It is so much fun to live in lebanon where you can get everything.Arabic books .I tryed so much here and so far found a book of Fred G. Elias where i cant understand anything there.I am going to take it to Wael kakish to explain how to use this bbok.The Person who wrote this book for biginers Book One of (Fred G. Elias) Thinks that you know a lot about the oud ,And it is book one for biginners.
That Lebanese book is simple and easy to understand .Thaks again Sayed Nazih kilak Zawee welutuf.
Elias
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-21-2005 at 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Greg
Elias,

I love your playing and your new oud. Congratulations!
Do you still have #911 and #1039?

Regards,

Greg

Hi Greg,
thank you, and yes, i still have oud 911 and 1039, it's too hard to sell instruments...it's so sad...by the way all the 3ouds i had from nazih have a unique particular voice so they are always useful...
regards
elias:wavey:
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

thumbup.gif posted on 9-21-2005 at 11:28 PM
To mr. Elias Nardi alaziz

Yes Elias you are right it is very hard to sell any of Nazihs ghadban ouds,For me they mean a lot .I have so far three and I am getting one more next week and The Sada El Rouh where mybe I will get it before Christmas . For me these instruments are like TUHFI and they are.I adore all three ouds and I will end buying every model Nazih makes.And you are right the voice is unique on each Oud .I have other Ouds but the sound is deferent ,Like egyptian and Syrian ,The lebanese Ouds have a very unique sound.Salamat TUTI VA BENE ? Coi Mr. Elias
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-22-2005 at 05:14 AM
Over a THOUSAND people viewed this...........

So far over 1000 people looked at the butiful ouds of Mr. Nazih Ghadban . That is very interesting .I love to buy all your ouds and one day I will probebly have all the collection that you made .I know it is a very big collection ,but hey it is worth it .
Very interesting ouds ,I kkep looking at them and think how Mr. Ghadban have all this talent and design all these butifull ouds and make them him self . That is something I will visit Ghayi Nazih one day , I saw Raas baalbeck on a picture the Mr. Ghadban send me.It is just paradice and my mother saw it all and told me winter there is a lots of snow in the mountains since i left Lebanon at the age of Three and a half months old and never been back .I was scared to travel and visit , but If mt health will get better and it should one day I will visit Lebanon and I am thinking of retiering there one day .If the Lord wishes. Raas Baalbeck is so nice.From the oicture you can see that the place is so quite ,Calm life.and thats what i like .I hate the big cities and the noise. Love small villages , The people are nice and very loving .One day i have to make it hapened.Thanks for raeding and thanks for visiting the Forums where I am making new good friends from all over the world,I just met Elias from Italy that bought a Oud Sada El Rouh from Mr Ghadban a very nice person .Many Oud players ,I mean in here are very nice guys and willing to help,Example Samir Canada is aa very nice guy wo offered his help if I needed ,that was very very nice of him,What a great guy .My best frine Mike from here (the owner of the forums) Is a real great guy too who helped me a lot with many things , Cheking on me while I was real sick. This is a place where you want to be ,It feels like Family in here .Mr, Ghadban who emilas me and I email him and we talk at least twice a week on the phone and became best firends bu t I would say like family .Hey guys what a great place to be where people are for each other .Even when people try to sell ouds, Looks to me very honest they wont try to cheat you ,They tell you the truth that is great .And Mike trys to kkep things clean in here and that makes a whole big deferent and thans to the moderators .Mr. Greg and the Oudman .God bless you all.Samir,California
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

light.gif posted on 9-22-2005 at 02:15 PM
To my friend Elias

Ghayi Elias Yemasik belghyr .Mr Ghadban spoke to me this morning on the phone , We spoke about you ,he said that you play the oud so good ,and that you are a real nice good guy. Nazih ma fi undo wijeen ,he always says the truth and strait to your face.
Saturday i will call him and talk to him ,He is shipping my new Oud and soon will be working on sada El Rouh .I am very exited ,i love that oud and the way it is built ,But so far I am learning on 11 string oud how the 13 string works ? Silly question. Mr. Ghadban played the new oud that I bought(1049) over the phone it sounds great ,Ghayi Elias i mean all his ouds sounds great ,i havent herd one bad oud.
Arivederchi ,Ana bihki Tilyani but I am mixing it with spanish since i had to learn Spanish big Spanish comunity in Los Angeles and they use to give me big business ,Now I have been home for a long time,But I have been longer before .i did not work for five years ,Just traveling around the world having fun ,drinking and smoking ,wemen all the real good things now i do not drink or smoke.Not my choice ,Mt hearts choice ,And I look at life in a deferent way.I always said live today like tomorrow will never come.My best life was in Italy. And i regret ever leaving Italy but my parents where my choice.They where gfetting old and i have to look after them.But this is blessing from God.Ma fi ahla min reda elwalidain.
Any way Ghayi elias hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for the file you sned me it sounds great ,And bishhadlak inak ahsan Oud player in the world and i mean it ,because i listen to oud music all the time at home,In my car. Unbeleavable i do not listen to songs anymore ,I inhereted the oud love from my grand father Mr. Sudki Pasha.
Talk to you soon ,and if you need anything from the USA we are here ,ma tistihi let me know weala rasi weayni.Ghayak Samir,California
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-22-2005 at 11:12 PM
Practicing on Mr. Ghadban 1025 Oud

My first oud I ever bought and turned to be real great Oud #1025 By Mr. Nazih Ghadban lucky me I did not sell it.
Elias
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-22-2005 at 11:29 PM

Thank you so much for your words samir, maybe one day we will meet in italy,
who knows!
By the way i think there is no such a great difference in playing 13strings than 11...just make a little bit of practice to take confidence on it, you have a couple of high fa more,...but nothing dangerous!
Arrivederci!
elias:airguitar:
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-22-2005 at 11:53 PM

Quote:
Thank you so much for your words samir, maybe one day we will meet in italy,
who knows!
By the way i think there is no such a great difference in playing 13strings than 11...just make a little bit of practice to take confidence on it, you have a couple of high fa more,...but nothing dangerous!
Arrivederci!
elias:airguitar:

Ghayi Elias it is so good to hear from you ,and listen to your advice , sure Mr Nazih will always sell the the very best,We spoke today for a long time, He calls me very often and I call him too, I like the guy he is down to earth.We have many things in common.Like Ghayreen .And nazih is very Ghayer.I love people like this.Ghayi Elias money comes and goes .If you healthy you can make it easy.The most important thing is health.Walahi I am ready to give all I have live in a tent and just be healthy.
But anyway he played the Oud ,The new one that I bought ,He is going to ship or tomorrow or next week.I listened to it over the phone,What a great Oud and very soon he will start on my Sada El Rouh.
We spoke about you ,He was very impressed with the way you play oud.He said wallahi ma fakret inu byelab so good,I told him that I got a very nice sound file from you that i realy like.The one you posted on this site was fanominal.Never herd such a nice oud play ever.Wallahi. I have tons of Oud CD's only Oud music but that sound clipp was great.
Tuti va Bene ? adeso laora es 12.50 am e yo mevoy a dormire .Bona Note e arivederchi .Salamat ya Ghayi always good to hear from you and any time you here in california consider my house as yours.you have a place to stay .Ciao Samir
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-26-2005 at 07:41 PM

Best Humidifire if you have instruments and want to protect them .Made by Emerson
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-27-2005 at 07:38 PM
Here is my new Oud 1049 By Master of Ouds Mr. Nazih Ghadban

Just got my new oud. Master Nazih Ghadban. Nice shiny finish . Polyrethane back . the bowl is walnut .
 Pages:  1  2  3

Go To Top