Printable Version  
Author: Subject: hey all how is everyone doing
oudplayer
Oud Junkie

Mood: ouds up

light.gif posted on 1-8-2006 at 05:00 AM
hey all how is everyone doing

hey whats goin on how is everyone doing
i just want to tell everyone that i miss talking to you guys about stuff and oud.
how is everyone doing israel is a mazing place i saw a few oud concerts and i played at the old city for 3000 people last month i played darbukah so thats funn and i hope to do it every month bc we have a monthly cycle called rosh chodesh where we have fun and stuff so i was asked to play so it was so much funn .
anyway
jameel you are doing a great job with everything
mike you i can say anyhting for you just are a amazing guy and kepe up the good work
samir whast goin on how are you doing lik ei said you sound awesome and hope to talk again to you online through email and stuff
i just go a oud the man lost the labal inside so when i get a chance i will take a few pics and maybe you guys can tell me who you think made it
i htink it is ahmed abdul halim bc i saw a similar one like it its really nice i payed 400 sheck for it which is about 75 dollors
so its good the onld problom is one of the pegs is really really really stuck and i can get it out so i need to know if someone can plex help me out and tell me who i should get it out thx man
thx for everything
sammy
p.s i still read all the post everyday or every few days so i didnt just ditch you guys
i hoope to keep in contact with you guys
again thx sammy
SamirCanada

[*] posted on 1-8-2006 at 01:06 PM

Enjoy yourself bud, Take care
and dont hesitate to show us some pics.
Musa
Oud Addict

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 1-9-2006 at 09:51 AM

Hi Oudplayer,

Regarding the stuck peg, find a good oud or violin luthier (you can also check the music stores) to help you with it. There comes a point where you can do some damage if you try to do it yourself. The luthiers will often help you with this problem for free.

Salamat,

Musa

Go To Top