Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Where to buy in Jeddah
petaipan
Oud Admirer

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 1-26-2006 at 11:49 PM
Where to buy in Jeddah

Greetings all,
I've just registered, first post. I'm a guitarist and know little of ouds, but was in Jeddah recently and found a shop. I was underwhelmed by the sound of the instruments compared to what I have heard on recording (yes I know, it depends on the player) but I suspect there are far better sounding instruments, and I'd like to get one. I will be in Jeddah again next month. Can anyone suggest a dealer there, or point me in a better direction? I have done a seach on site and not really found any shops mentioned per se.
Thanks for your time

pg
SAGR QURAISH
Oud Junkie

Mood: SPONTANIOUS

[*] posted on 2-7-2006 at 05:41 PM

yeah this is where u need to go.its called nahawaand...if u know ur way around jeddah..then it would be on shari'a hiraa. as soon as u c hiraa international mall oon ur right u will see a mcd's on ur left right after that there is a shopping center. make the left into it. go all the way down and u will have to make a right...then u will see it on the left..business hrs are 6pm to 1030pm.make sure u let him know that menyar mufti sent u okay..u get a better deal...if taking a taxi..tell him soog hira aldawlee. and follow the directions. its like right across the mall so u cant go to far.i hope i was able to help u out.

Go To Top