Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Sukkar Oud for sale
mawoud
Oud Maniac

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 12-23-2003 at 08:06 PM
Sukkar Oud for sale

I'm going to Lebanon in 2 days and will be back after 2 weeks, exactly on Jannuary 9th. I will bring back with me one of the best oud Ibrahim has ever made. He told me himself that this is one of my best ouds. It is professional ofcourse and has ebony pegs. If anyone is interested in buying it I'm offering for sale for $750 including the soft case.If you want a hard case with it just add a $100 which will make a total of $850. Please e-mail me if you have any question and once I get the oud I will take some pictures and send them to whomever interested.
I know Ibrahim Sukar who is a very nice and honest person and he wouldn't lie to me if he tells me that the oud is one of the best he ever made.
mawoud
Oud Maniac

[*] posted on 1-10-2004 at 02:36 AM
I'm back

I just got back and have the professional Sukkar oud with me. If you are interested let me know and I'll send you pictures and details.
TruePharaoh21
Oud Junkie

Mood: Loving the Oud

[*] posted on 1-10-2004 at 04:06 PM

Mawoud, welcome back. If it's possible, can you post the pictures and details here? I'm sure you can get more viewers for the oud if you did it here, because it's easily accessible.

Thanks in advance.

TP21

mawoud
Oud Maniac

[*] posted on 1-11-2004 at 06:19 AM
Sukkar pictures

I don't know how to post pictures on the website. However, if you want to see the pictures you can go to http://www.photoisland.com It will ask you for a username and a password. The username is : stuff1 and the password is : sukk
There are pictures of the hard case as well. The oud is brand new and is flawless and the sound is just great. It also has ebony pegs and ivory nut. It's one of the best ouds made by Ibrahim sukkar.
mawoud
Oud Maniac

[*] posted on 1-18-2004 at 09:58 AM
Sukkar oud

Hi everybody,
I just wanted to say that the sukkar oud is sold. However if somebody is interested in another sukkar oud I have 2 more sukkar ouds that are also professional, well made with great sound that I can sell for less. Those ones don't have ebony pegs though.
Thank you

Go To Top