Printable Version  
Author: Subject: attention all people on the forum
oudplayer
Oud Junkie

Mood: ouds up

exclamation.gif posted on 10-15-2006 at 04:13 PM
attention all people on the forum

hey all
After talking to yehia he informed me that he would love to say to everyone on this forum and he wanted me to tell everyone that we are going soon to gave all of the forum members some Oud picks for free and I'll send to you the details later..thes as a gift for our new Ebay account
thx sammy

we are lost camels in the desert and wanna find our way to water and the water is in aden
mourad_X
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 10-16-2006 at 02:23 AM

wow!

thats nice:applause:
marzinp
Oud Lover

[*] posted on 10-16-2006 at 03:23 AM

:bounce: Can't wait!
Thanx!
peppeo77
Oud Junkie

Mood: easy like ever

[*] posted on 10-16-2006 at 07:41 AM

Pics! Pics! Pics!
I can't wait for that...
Microber
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 10-28-2006 at 12:47 PM

I receive this email from ebay :

The following is a notice from eBay Trust & Safety regarding:

Item Number - 110045228402

Item Title - Free Egyptian Hand Made Oud Picks - top quality

Our records show that you were a bidder or buyer of one or more of this seller's items. We recently removed this seller's active listings and suspended the seller's trading privileges. Due to privacy concerns we cannot share further details about this seller.

If the seller asks you to complete this transaction outside of eBay, we strongly recommend that you do not proceed with the transaction. Transactions for items listed on eBay but then completed off of the eBay platform are not covered by buyer protection programs offered by eBay and can be highly indicative of fraud. For more information on Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of eBay, copy and past the following Help Page link into your browser: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html.

If you have already paid for this item but have not received it, you should take all possible steps to receive reimbursement.

1. Stop payment with your bank if you paid by check.
2. Contact the Security Department of your credit card company to file a chargeback if you paid via credit card.
3. If you paid via Western Union or MoneyGram, contact the company directly (Western Union 800-325-6000 or MoneyGram 800-926-9400).
4. If you paid with PayPal, you may be eligible for up to $1,000 USD coverage at no cost. To file a claim with PayPal, login to your PayPal account and copy and paste the following link into your web browser:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_protections-buyer-outside Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the File a Claim link. PayPal claims must be filed within 45 days of the close of the listing. It may take at least 30 days to complete the investigation and resolve the dispute.
5. If you did not pay with PayPal and would like to file a claim with eBay, please initiate the Item Not Received Process online directly from the Security and Resolution Center at the bottom of the eBay.com page.
6. eBay claims must be filed within 60 days of the end of the listing.

Our goal is to ensure that your eBay experience is safe so that you can buy confidently. It is rare that something goes wrong with a transaction on eBay. However, in the event it does, we would like to provide as much assistance as possible to help resolve the issue.

Please do not respond to this email, as your reply will not be received.

Regards,

Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)
eBay Inc

Any comment from Oudplayer ???

Robert
oudplayer
Oud Junkie

Mood: ouds up

[*] posted on 10-28-2006 at 02:49 PM

hey rob
i didnt not get this email from ebay or anything i didnt pay btu it says it iwll be shipped asap
idk man
thx sammy

we are lost camels in the desert and wanna find our way to water and the water is in aden

Go To Top