Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: MY MAURICE SHEHATA OUD 4 SALE
INFAMOUD
Oud Junkie

Mood: Im good where I am

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 06:07 PM
MY MAURICE SHEHATA OUD 4 SALE

HERE IS MY SHEHATA OUD 4 SALE...MUSICIAN'S SPECIAL..WITH BUNDLED ACCESORIES..

...HAPPY HOLIDAY'S
oudplayer
Oud Junkie

Mood: ouds up

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 07:04 PM

hey man
It should be gone in any hour now its a ncie oud for a cheap price.
btw if u dont mind me asking why are you selling all of you rouds or shall i say hwo many u have hehe
thx sammy

we are lost camels in the desert and wanna find our way to water and the water is in aden
INFAMOUD
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 07:40 PM

INFAMOUD
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 07:46 PM

HERE ARE VIDEOS OF THE OUD IN ACTION THAT DISPLAY THE BEAUTY OF SOUND AND PICTURE..THE OUD TRULY SINGS LIKE A HARP...ENJOY...

DEMO #1http://youtube.com/watch?v=Db8WlpSykWU

DEMO #2http://youtube.com/watch?v=BX8xTKfLQSQ
INFAMOUD
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 12-2-2006 at 12:49 AM

INFAMOUD
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 12-10-2006 at 01:18 AM

SAGR QURAISH
Oud Junkie

Mood: SPONTANIOUS

[*] posted on 12-14-2006 at 03:17 PM

I AM INTRESTED...CAN YOU EMAIL ME THE INFO AS FAR AS PRICES.AND IS THERE NE BUZZING? WHAT HAPPENS IF I GET THE OUD BROKEN? ANY INSURANCE AVAILABLE? HALF NOW AND OTHER HALF WHEN I RECIEVE IT? AIIEYZZ0NME@AOL.COM..JUST COPY AND PASTE
INFAMOUD
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 12-17-2006 at 10:31 PM

MY TRANSACTION DIDNT GO THROUGH DO TO MUTUAL AGREEMENT..IF ANYONE INTERESTED..I WILL SHIP THIS SHEHATA OUD WITH A SOFT CASE AND 2 PROFESSIONAL RISHAS/PICKS,2 EXTRA SET OF STRINGS ASIDE FROM THE NEW NYLGUT AQUILAS I HAVE INSTALLED ON THEIR NOW..A HUMIDIFIER WITH SARENGE FOR FILLING UP..AND A NEW POLISHING CLOTH..ALL WITH SHIPPING AND INSURANCE UPTO $900.00 LOSS PROTECTION..UNBELIEVABLE PRICE ALL FOR $860.00 I WILL SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE U.S AND CANADA..MY BEST OFFER $860.00...IF ANYONE INTERESTED GIVE ME A DIRECT EMAIL AT TONSAPA@HOTMAIL.COM OR U2U ME DIRECT WITHOUT COMMENTING TO THIS REPLY..THANKYOU
madzub
Oud Addict

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 12-18-2006 at 01:38 PM

I'm watching your selling process of this oud with interest. On Dec. 3, it apparently sold on E-Bay for $500 and you didn't honour that sale according to the negative feedback which states: "didnt honor no resrve bid sold elsewhere b4 hearing back from me. irresponsible" (item 190055012490).

Then it again sold for $600 on the weekend (Item number: 190061341547) and you're telling us that this deal "fell through" but you'd gladly sell it for $860. Huh? Most of us on this forum keep an eye on E-Bay ouds, so it would be appropriate for you to share with us the story behind all this. If there's a reasonable explanation for this, then fine. Otherwise, caveat emptor.
INFAMOUD
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 12-18-2006 at 01:57 PM

Its been hectic to be honest with you..My first time I had the Oud for Sale..The very last day it was going to end..I went to my brothers wedding..and got a phone call from a local party that said they would buy it and pick it up since they live in L.A.I confirmed this and considered the Oud sold..As soon as i came home i saw the auction had ended and suprisingly someone bid on it..I emailed him right away and explained my situation and took the negative feedback as i deserved it for being irresponsible..To my suprise no one shows up and buys the Oud..So now the second time I put it on the market right before it ends im exchanging emails with a intersted Ebayer..We agreed to a transaction of $860.00 with shipping so i told him to bid on the Oud and beat anyone to the punch..So i left the Oud on the market and you may see a Sale of $600.00 but our deal was $860.00 and i got the emails to prove it..However the only problem with this was this was the Customer asked me if he can send Australian dollars in which i agreed to ..But i guess what he was trying to say is $860.00 Australian dollars.Which means $560.00 U.S..Im not blaming him..It was just a misunderstanding between us..So i know what you see in terms of whats happening in the auction..But in all honesty this listing just has not been going smoothly from people flaking on me and miscomunication problems..So now I am willing to do it for $860.00 shipped..I learned a lot this time around..I will not confirm a sale over the phone..And second I will make it clear to international buyers that when I say $860.00 that means U.S dollars..I am not a bank and do not know convertions and money exchange rate..So i really hope you guys see between the lines here..I do honor a sale price..And i do admit a few faults here..Thankyou
Monawar Al-Jabar
Oud Junkie

Mood: playing Oud

[*] posted on 12-18-2006 at 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by INFAMOUD
Its been hectic to be honest with you..My first time I had the Oud for Sale..The very last day it was going to end..I went to my brothers wedding..and got a phone call from a local party that said they would buy it and pick it up since they live in L.A.I confirmed this and considered the Oud sold..As soon as i came home i saw the auction had ended and suprisingly someone bid on it..I emailed him right away and explained my situation and took the negative feedback as i deserved it for being irresponsible..To my suprise no one shows up and buys the Oud..So now the second time I put it on the market right before it ends im exchanging emails with a intersted Ebayer..We agreed to a transaction of $860.00 with shipping so i told him to bid on the Oud and beat anyone to the punch..So i left the Oud on the market and you may see a Sale of $600.00 but our deal was $860.00 and i got the emails to prove it..However the only problem with this was this was the Customer asked me if he can send Australian dollars in which i agreed to ..But i guess what he was trying to say is $860.00 Australian dollars.Which means $560.00 U.S..Im not blaming him..It was just a misunderstanding between us..So i know what you see in terms of whats happening in the auction..But in all honesty this listing just has not been going smoothly from people flaking on me and miscomunication problems..So now I am willing to do it for $860.00 shipped..I learned a lot this time around..I will not confirm a sale over the phone..And second I will make it clear to international buyers that when I say $860.00 that means U.S dollars..I am not a bank and do not know convertions and money exchange rate..So i really hope you guys see between the lines here..I do honor a sale price..And i do admit a few faults here..Thankyou

http://www.nileshop.net/store/nileshop_viewItem.asp?idProduct=1027
INFAMOUD
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 12-18-2006 at 02:26 PM

MAN...WE BOUGHT THE OUD FOR $950.00 WITHOUT SHIPPING..THE OUD IS NOW OFFICIALLY OFF THE MARKET..THANX FOR ALL THE SUPPORT GUY'S..AND THANKYOU Monawar Al-Jabar..YOUR A BIG HELP..HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
Monawar Al-Jabar
Oud Junkie

Mood: playing Oud

[*] posted on 12-18-2006 at 02:38 PM

Hi

You not the only one who make mistake i did when i bought about a month and half it arrived damaged badly from syria.

You know what i wished i paid more and got a sheheta cause he would replaced it for me like the oud maker who made mine advised me how to fix it my self and in the case i will learn how to make ouds and not buy them.

Merry christmas and happy new year my friend

Go To Top