Printable Version  
Author: Subject: A new custom made sukar oud
mawoud
Oud Maniac

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 2-23-2004 at 09:29 PM
A new custom made sukar oud

Hi everybody,
I just got a new custom made Ibrahim Sukar professional oud. The oud is very similar to the one I sold last month
(Professional with great sound, ebony pegs, ebony fingerboard adjustable neck and bone nut). There is only a little difference in the design ( the fingerboard doesn't go all the way down to the sound hole. The oud is new and flawless except for a hairline superficial crack in the face at the bottom left that is not even noticeable. I asked Ibrahim Sukar about the crack and he told me that he guarantee that it's stable and won't get worse and he offered to replace it for free in case it does. However due to this really very small crack I'm taking $100 off the price so the oud is for sale for $650 with a soft case.
To see the pictures including the picture of the little crack go to http://www.photoisland.com and type the username stuff1 and the password professional. I pasted one picture but i'm not sure if it will appear so it's always better for you to go to photoisland to see more pictures.
Thank you
mawoud
Oud Maniac

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 3-2-2004 at 07:52 PM
The oud is sold

Hi Everybody,
I just wanted to say that the oud is sold for the price asked to a oud lover and wanted to thank all of you for your interest.
Please check my postings for more great ouds.

Go To Top