Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Latest New Generation Oud
rivo
Oud Addict

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 3-3-2004 at 01:57 PM
Latest New Generation Oud

Hi Again Everybody,

We have finished the latest new generation Oud for one of our customers in USA, The Oud is custom one, Vintage Egyptian style, bottom round bowel made from walnut, unfinished soundboard (plain spruce wood), African Ebony fingerboard, pegs, bridge, and pick's guard, this is the Oud we were making when I post my last thread, and here's the pictures as I promised.

Everybody please feel free to ask any questions regarding this Oud or any other kind of new generation Ouds.

:wavey:

Best Regards

Raafat
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
kuharido
Oud Lover

[*] posted on 3-10-2004 at 11:03 AM

Hi rivo ,

Is this the oud made y Mr.Shehata ? I would like to know how much would such an oud cost . I also thought the bowl was rosewood , now you say walnut . Thanks
rivo
Oud Addict

[*] posted on 3-10-2004 at 11:46 AM
New Generation Ouds

Hi my friend,

Yes the Oud is made by "Maurice Farouk Shahata", and it's made from walnut, however rosewood, pellisander, and Ebony are available to make this kind of Ouds, so if you'd like to make one in any of these woods please contact me at:

sales@egyptianlines.com

Best Regards

Raafat
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
rivo
Oud Addict

[*] posted on 3-10-2004 at 02:33 PM
Etras

Hi again everybody,

Just for many questions about our Oud prices and what it includes, every Oud is comming with the following,

1. Deluxe Hard Case
  2. Deluxe soft case
  3. Spare strings set
  4. Pitch pipe
  5. Some plastic picks
  6. One rare deer bone pick

Shipping and handling to any place in the world is $100US, and insurance is $20US.

Hope that help

Best Regards

Raafat

Go To Top