Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Turkish Ouds
gokceengin
Oud Maniac

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6-5-2007 at 05:28 AM
Turkish Ouds

We have turkish ouds and our ouds are so special instruments We are selling our ouds all over the world.if you want to listen our oud sound, please click here
http://rapidshare.com/files/1438577/sound__3_.MP3

our web site : http://www.turkishouds.com
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
gokceengin
Oud Maniac

[*] posted on 6-9-2007 at 09:18 AM

i have never answer your messages but listen firstly you should know that we dont have to send a new oud because we dont know who break the oud maybe you maybe shipping we sent healty oud!! (please think that)but i said we wil send an oud for you but we had some offers and i said Mr Tooddd please wait we wil lsend your oud. but you didnt understand us.so you can write what you want ...
i sent many ouds but you are first same time last.

Thanks
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Jason
Oud Junkie

Mood: Loving my oud

[*] posted on 6-9-2007 at 11:21 AM

It's silly to think someone would pay that much for an oud and then intentionally break it when it finally arrives, only to ask for a replacement. That makes no sense at all.
bambamahmet
Oud Admirer

[*] posted on 6-9-2007 at 02:23 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience with us Mr Todd.

I want everybody to think this situation from also our side. If you think that it's our fault, please tell us your opinions.

I am sure that this is not the first time you get something from cargo to your door. Let me explain it below;

Despite careful handling of the cargo shipments, mishaps may occur. In the unlikely event that your goods were damaged in transit. This was not our fault. You should have talked to the man who delievered the oud throuh your door. You were gonna get copy of receipt from him stating freight was damaged upon receipt. And you were gonna send it to us directly. How do you want us to be sure that you didn't break the oud by mistake or another person or smth? Maybe the cargo company was guilty. Not us. And if you hadn't checked your oud when you recieved it, that's your fault. You had to warn the man in that time and you had to get a report from him. Did you get it? If not, can I ask you why?

Do you think that we gave the broken oud to cargo? Kindly note that no cargo company get broken good. They control the good and they write the details on the proforma invoice.

In all ways, there is nothing to do with us. If I feel that it is our fault, I can send you one more oud as a gift of mine. But it's not our fault. I had asked that situation to our cargo company here and they informed us the oud was delievered by no damage.

Regards,

Ahmet
NUR
Oud Addict

[*] posted on 6-9-2007 at 06:32 PM

My oud was arrived safely from Turkey in plywood crate and well protected by foam rubber.To make the package well protected is very important.The makers have to learn how can they send this instrument without damaged to the customers.

Go To Top