Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Workshop Taiseer Elias
Marina
Oud Junkie

Mood: Enthusiastic

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 11:57 AM
Workshop Taiseer Elias

Hello there (Israel & Palestine - from other places as well - why not) people,

I spoke today with Taiseer Elias and asked him if he will have a workshop as every summer in Mizra (Clile ha-Emek organized by music academy).

He said that there were not enough people last years, but he will be ready to do the workshop if there would be deasent number of participans. I'm going to talk tomorow to somebody who organizes this event, and tell him that we want also oud workshop.

So, all of you from the neighborhood, please let me know if you want to participate (a few days in august 2007), so I can make more pressure to get the workshop.

Leave me a message on my mail, or phone me 0544 372 055. I hope we'll get it. If something goes wrong (why should it?) I'll let you know again.
MatthewW
Oud Junkie

Mood: Al Salam

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 12:48 PM

Hi Marina! I'd be interested in any summer ( or anytime of the year) workshops with Taiseer Elias, if I can fit it into my schedule, etc. If you still have my email address please send me all the details when you find out more about it! cheers, Matthew
Ashley
Oud Addict

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 01:59 PM

Hello Marina..

I cant help with the workshop in Israel but I just wanted to let you know that Taiseer Elias will make a workshop at Ross Dalys Labyrinth workshop in the village of Houdetsi Crete..
Perhaps you already knew of this so sorry if this post isnt much help..
If you want to book a place go to

http://193.92.9.19/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1&lang=en

the seminar is taking place between August 20-25

There are loads of other great seminars there over the summer..the workshop is fantastic Crete is paradise, great people, food and above all music!
If you haven't been and would like to then get to their website quickly!..

I thoroughly recommend the whole experience!!!

Hope this might help

Best wishes

Ash
MARTAN
Oud Addict

Mood: LOOKING FOR NEW HORZIONS

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 07:22 PM

Marina Shalom

If you need and assitance in any way even through I am in Eilat please let me know on 050598071. OR 08 6330323
I am sure we can get together enough oud enthusiastic together.I an lead to believe from a teaching point of view 20 to 25 students is a good number.
Kol -a-kervot to you on instirgating this seminar.Its been in the back on my mind for a long time and well over due for this part of the world ,but difficult to put together from this end of the country.

Good luck Martin:cool::cool:
Benjamin
Oud Junkie

Mood: sababa baba

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 02:45 AM

Hi Marina! I'm really interested in the workshop! Bekef beemet! But the thing is that I'm not that rich so I wonder how much does it cost..
Benjamin

Go To Top