Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: eagle risha
Chris-Stephens
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 4-18-2018 at 05:02 PM

Oudistan, I implore you to stop responding in this thread. You've made your point. We all get it that you're passionate and have stated your case against the use of eagle rishas. People can make up their own minds now. I think you're going too far with these legal threats against the OudProff.

ISN'T ANYONE MODDING THIS THREAD? IT'S GETTING OUT OF HAND HERE!
Oud.Proff
Oud Junkie

Mood: Sunbati Obsession

[*] posted on 4-19-2018 at 02:45 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Oudistan  

I will :)

Edit:
I'm already corresponding with a U.S government agency regarding your illegal activity via phone and email.
I have given them the links to all of your social media accounts, links to this thread (which I have saved in my PC, and the hosting company has as well), and screenshots of your ads and photos of the eagle feathers.

You obviously don't understand what you've gotten yourself into.

Try to do some research on the following:

"Under the current language of the eagle feather law, individuals of certifiable American Indian ancestry
enrolled in a federally recognized tribe are legally authorized to obtain eagle feathers.
Unauthorized persons found with an eagle or its parts in their possession can be fined up to $25,000."

"The Migratory Bird Treaty Act of 1918 also makes is illegal to kill, sell, buy, or possess any part of an alive or dead migratory bird."

This isn't horse hair or marshmallow as you seem to think, OudProff!
You will most likely end up in a federal agency's wanted list (FBI?) and be arrested the moment you step foot in the U.S or Canada.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEXT TRIP!

Keep on making a fool of yourself :), and entertaining us with your hocus-pocus insanity.

Unlike your superficial approach of "skimming" or "googling" stuff, we do our homework and carry on things professionally, and legally.
Briefly, there are dozens of eagle breeds, and we know (scientifically and legally) what breed that is NOT migratory and NOT endangered to deal with (not the Bold nor the Golden Eagle).

I'm having fun seeing you fry up yourself with envy (not passion !).

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Oudistan
Oud Addict

[*] posted on 4-19-2018 at 02:52 AM

Since you're still insisting on responding, go ahead and respond to this.

I would like to see proof of legal and ethical sourcing of those feathers..
Could you please provide that proof? A contract with a well-known wildlife authority or a license to salvage protected birds' organs, do you have that?
It's the right of the customer to know, especially when dealing with items like eagle feathers!

Make everyone really laugh at me, and post something!
Oud.Proff
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 4-19-2018 at 02:56 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Oudistan  
Since you're still insisting on responding, go ahead and respond to this.

I would like to see proof of legal and ethical sourcing of those feathers..
Could you please provide that proof? A contract with a well-known wildlife authority or a license to salvage protected birds' organs, do you have that?
It's the right of the customer to know, especially when dealing with items like eagle feathers!

Make everyone really laugh at me, and post something!

I'll keep you wondering, Oudistan :)

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Oudistan
Oud Addict

[*] posted on 4-19-2018 at 03:38 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Oud.Proff  

I'll keep you wondering, Oudistan :)

OudProff, you have been proven to be a liar and a poacher a long time ago. Nobody needs to wonder anymore!
Those eagles are being hunted for their feathers by you or at your request.

You have the chance to post proof of legal and ethical sourcing of those eagle feathers in front of everyone, redeem yourself if you can!
Everyone here has the right to know how you obtained those feathers.

Legally, I have a case number for my report, and it has been transferred from The United States Fish and Wildlife Service to "The Alphabets" for investigation.
Trust me, I will make sure you get arrested the moment you step foot in the U.S.
(You brought up the U.S law, remember?)

Oud.Proff
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 4-19-2018 at 07:51 AM

Shall see Oudistan!

Mike
Super Administrator

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 4-19-2018 at 10:04 AM

This thread has run it's course, therefore I am officially closing it.

I am no expert on the topic, but conducting an extremely quick google search it was pretty easy to find quite clearly the following information from the The US Fish and Wildlife Service:

"The US Fish and Wildlife Service does not allow for the sale of eagle feathers, therefore a website such as this would not be permissible in the US. In addition, the purchase of eagle feathers is prohibited regardless of the origin of the feathers."

Also, the following:

As far as receiving feathers from other countries, you would need to find out about Cites (pronounced SIGHT-eees) Permits and laws from the US Fish and Wildlife Service.

Oudistan and Oud.Proff...if you feel the need...please conduct your dialogue away from the forums.

Thank you.

Mike
Super Administrator
Thread Closed
4-20-2018 at 08:53 AM
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top