Mike's Oud Forums
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: My new Haluk Eraydin oud!
wfspark
Oud Junkie

Mood: Oud entranced!

[*] posted on 3-20-2004 at 03:31 PM
My new Haluk Eraydin oud!

Hello everyone. I just got my new Haluk Eraydin oud, and it sounds great! It has a nice bright tone and low action. I recommend that everyone try an Eraydin oud. For those who don't know the web sight it's http://www.eraydinsazevi.com.tr. Hard work goes in to every single one of his instruments and you can hear and see it in his work! I don't have any film equipment or recording equipment, but their is an image galary on the sight. For Mr. Eraydin, thanks again! Your work is finominal! I hope that the next oud that everyone, beginner or pro, gets one of Mr. Eraydin's ouds. His work exceeded my expectations. It's not that I didn't doubt his work, but I expected it to be a little hard to brake in. The oud plays well after tuning it up once. Thanks again.

William F. Sparks
Zulkarnain
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 3-26-2004 at 07:26 AM

Hi

Which model did u get Will?

Regards
wfspark
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 3-26-2004 at 03:47 PM
Haluk ouds.

Quote:
Originally posted by Zulkarnain
Hi

Which model did u get Will?

Regards
Hello Zul. I got the learner moddle. It's the oud two moddle with rosewood bowl, spruce tope, and ebony pegs and neck. It costs 119 US dollars, and they're shipped with case and rishas. All of his ouds come in plywood boxes that are nailed shut for safe delivery. If you need any more information, email me at wfspark@yahoo.com or wfspark@hotmail.com.

William F. Sparks
Haluk
Oud Junkie

Mood: oud and saz producer

[*] posted on 3-26-2004 at 11:16 PM

Hello William,

I think you understand wrong.I have sent you learner model with rosewood pegs. Bowl was wenge,mahagony combination as I remember.But I put as a gift for you quality strings.Ebony pegs are for professional models.
Regards.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
wfspark
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 3-27-2004 at 02:29 PM
Woods

Quote:
Originally posted by Haluk
Hello William,

I think you understand wrong.I have sent you learner model with rosewood pegs. Bowl was wenge,mahagony combination as I remember.But I put as a gift for you quality strings.Ebony pegs are for professional models.
Regards.
Hello Haluk. Yes, I missunderstood you. Forgive me for I can't see the wood, so I'm relying on your specs on the sight. Thanks for the clarification. The oud still plays great! I love the sound. The action is perfect. It even works great with a capo so I can play old Ottamen music in any key. I hope to make a CD of oud, guitar, and tarabouk. Once again, thanks for the clarification. I hope I didn't offend you in anyway. Thanks.

William F. Sparks

Go To Top