Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Electric ouds
wfspark
Oud Junkie

Mood: Oud entranced!

[*] posted on 3-28-2004 at 09:07 AM
Electric ouds

Hello. If I were you, I'de get just a regular acoustic oud and add a pickup later. Those Najarian ouds are a little on the expensive side. Let me recommend a sight to you. Go to http://www.eraydinsazevi.com.tr. Haluk Eraydin, one of the members on the forum, runs that sight and hand makes ouds starting at $119 US. They are the Turkish style ouds, and have superior quality tone even the learner is verry good. Check it out! I'm a beginner, I think that the Eraydin ouds are a good start. The best think about the oud is that you can add a contact pickup to it later if you so choose. If you have anymore questions, please email me or post. My email is wfspark@yahoo.com, or you can reach me at wfspark@hotmail.com.

William F. Sparks
nadir
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 3-28-2004 at 10:27 AM

Dimitris also makes electric ouds...
Haluk
Oud Junkie

Mood: oud and saz producer

[*] posted on 3-28-2004 at 10:41 AM
pickups for ouds

Hello William,

We are inserting pickups under the sound board of ouds,1 pc. pickup for every string of the oud,total 11 pcs. with 99 and 150$ extra price,to all models.Results are excellent. I have sent to Mr Norumba and Mr. Kevin in US,a few weeks before oud-1 models,with pickups under the soundboard.

Regards.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top