Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Interesting new oud by Ghadban
gilgamesh
Oud Junkie

Mood: in the mood

[*] posted on 12-8-2007 at 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Oud Freak
HI, I don't see what's so interesting in it. It is an ordinary oud. Besides, I don't like the dots on the fingerboard, but I am not against it, it is a matter of taste. As per the soundboard, please observe especially the squares number 1 and 2. There is a lack of symetry is this oud, which makes it not elegant, unlike the beautiful sada el rou7 which is distinguished. The three soundholes seem like they were done without the appropriate attention, the ellipses are not neat, especially the black contour, zoom it and the defects will appear. This oud might have the greatest sound on earth, but the aesthetics are also so important, a musical instrument should be complete from the inside and the outside.

Hello oudfreak, look at this :D http://www.moillusions.com/
Oud Freak
Oud Junkie

Mood: Oud Jerk :)

[*] posted on 12-9-2007 at 12:24 AM

Thx Gilgamesh for the website. Really funny, lol. Hope that the small defects am seeing in the ouds are illusions, and hope also that the good defectless things am seing in the ouds are not illusions. Lol. Anyways I think a better judgement of Mr. Ghadban's symmetry or is to be taken after seeing the oud live. I agree that I might have been unfair to Mr. G and he has been very kind and friendly despite all that. I thank him again.
gilgamesh
Oud Junkie

Mood: in the mood

[*] posted on 12-9-2007 at 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Oud Freak
Thx Gilgamesh for the website. Really funny, lol. Hope that the small defects am seeing in the ouds are illusions, and hope also that the good defectless things am seing in the ouds are not illusions. Lol. Cheers!
I really hope so,if not the myth goes collaps...:rolleyes:
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top