Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Our New Market Forum.
rivo
Oud Addict

Mood: No Mood

exclamation.gif posted on 4-12-2004 at 10:26 AM
Our New Market Forum.

Dear All,

I'm so glad to tell you that me and Maurice Farouk Shahata finally launched our new Oud market forum, this forum is not as any usual forum for Ouds, it's only for trading our very high quality Ouds by one of two ways, auctions or direct selling, also there are some spaces for questions, discussion, and feedbacks after purchasing, it took so long time and effort from me and Maurice to setup this forum, and to make up simple rules to deal within it, the idea came to us long time ago and we like it, then we started our work, Maurice made a very special Oud to be strong start for us, I already listed this Ouds with many pictures, please go there, take a look, and tell me your opinions, I really hope you like the idea, as I hope you enjoy watching our new forum, and finally I'm waiting for your visits at egyptianlines.com/egyptboard

I'm waiting for your opinions !!!

Best Regards

Raafat
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
mavrothis
Oud Junkie

Mood: big band envy

[*] posted on 4-12-2004 at 11:56 AM

Very nice job Raafat, this looks very good. I wish you all the best, and congratulate from now those who will take advantage of your service.

Mabrouk!

mavrothis

http://www.mtkontanis-music.com

"...desirable and comfortable as culture may be, an artist should not lie down in it. "
--Edgard Varèse
zeyad
Oud Addict

Mood: love the oud

[*] posted on 4-12-2004 at 01:26 PM

Nice website Raafat. Alef mabrook ya basha.
Zeyad
Mike
Super Administrator

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 4-12-2004 at 05:59 PM

Nice job Rafaat! I especially liked the photos of Mo Mo! :D

Take care,
Mike

journeyman
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 4-12-2004 at 07:48 PM

What a great idea Raafat. All the best. Will you also be selling older ouds?

Cordially,
Roy
rivo
Oud Addict

[*] posted on 4-13-2004 at 07:25 AM
Thanks

Dear All,

Mav, Thank you and i hope you continue checking this forum and telling me your opinion from time to time.

Zeyad, Thank you, and "allah yebarek Feek Ya Basha".

Mike, Thank you, and when I told Maurice about your comment he told me to forget about the Ouds and only posting his pictures.

Roy, Thank you, we're only starting, and for sure we'll improving this forum within time and with all of our friends like you, however your idea about old Ouds is very interesting, and actually I know that Maurice still have some old Ouds made by his father, I will discuss this issue with him and I will try to convince him to post some of these old Ouds, please keep on checking the forum and if you have any other idea tell us about.

Best Regards

Raafat
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top