Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Khalaf Oud blog
Jameel
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 4-6-2008 at 08:01 PM
Khalaf Oud blog

Dear Friends,

I've been swamped with work lately and have been a little scarce around here lately, just haven't had a whole lot of time for oud-related activities.

Until tonight....

I invite you all to subscribe to my new blog at http://oudluthier.blogspot.com/

I think I was the first one to ever "blog" about oud construction, back in 2002 when blogs had become very popular. In fact, our gracious host Mike was the first person to discover that original site (called "Ain Arab") and send me an email almost 6 years ago. I'd say that my documentation was more of a "journal" than a weblog (I called it a journal, in fact), and it was presented on a website, not through an RSS feed (whatever that is). So I'm hoping that this new blog, with all the great features that blogs provide, will be an exciting way to share some oud construction (and playing) and general woodworking (since I do that too, and oud-making is woodworking after all) info.

Please feel free to drop me a line if you have something interesting (oud, luthiery, woodworking or tools, etc.) that you think others might enjoy, and I might post it.

Cheers!

OudandTabla
Oud Maniac

Mood: Oud-a-licious

[*] posted on 4-7-2008 at 06:54 AM

Thanks Jameel, looks like another excellent resource! It will be excellent to stay updated on your excellent work.

carpenter
Oud Junkie

Mood: brimming with hope

[*] posted on 4-8-2008 at 09:49 AM

<< weblog ... presented on a website, not through an RSS feed (whatever that is) >>

Heck, I'm not entirely sure what a blog is, but I'll take one. Should be good.

Go To Top