Author: Subject: Custom Haluk Eraydin Oud
azzizza
Oud Maniac

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 7-18-2008 at 12:54 PM
Custom Haluk Eraydin Oud

http://mikeouds.com/messageboard/viewthread.php?tid=7859

Hello All,

In my glut of ouds I've decided to sell a beautiful paduk and wenge custom oud that the late Haluk Eraydin made for me in 2004. It is his high end professional model. see the above link for pics/details/videos

It has the extended ebony fingerboard, custom dual transducer pickup installed, and comes with a fitted case (sukar type) for the larger body. The case that haluk included was too tight for the oud's width.

I had a custom matte finish on the bowl rather than high gloss.

The rosettes are horn. There is absolutely no buzzing even to the high E up the fingerboard and the tone is even and rich. The tuning stays true. A true professional performer's oud.

His professional model is listed on his site for 2200. As the great master is no longer with us, his work will only appreciate. I am selling this custom professional oud with case for 2000 dollars. Shipping cost will depend on location but I am willing to pick up the shipping cost in the continental US.. I would ship in a UPS box in box fashion, the only way to ensure safe delivery of this fine instrument.

Thank you all for your interest...

Armen

armensevag@comcast.net

Go To Top