Mike's Oud Forums
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: message to: Abdelaal_hassanin, AOUDLOVER, Kaled Mabruk, Decibel, ARAB_MUSIC-PA, Dr_Atef_Abdel_Hamid
SamirCanada

[*] posted on 9-24-2008 at 08:42 AM
message to: Abdelaal_hassanin, AOUDLOVER, Kaled Mabruk, Decibel, ARAB_MUSIC-PA, Dr_Atef_Abdel_Hamid

There is arguably compelling evidence that all of you are either the same person or connected and working together in your oud selling operations.

Dr. Atef Abdel Hamid,
it seems some people you know may be using your identity and your videos in order to generate sales for their ouds.

or it seems you have entrusted the sales of the instruments you purchase in Egypt to people who act dishonestly by assuming multiple identities and getting caught for it.

you have a favourable reputation to upkeep I believe and therefore I would advise you to contact whoever is responsible for it and to rectify the situation.

you are all free to explain yourselves.

I would like to make my findings clear on which I base my suspicions.

some of you uploaded pictures and deleted them right away because you have realized that their is a conflict with another i.d. you have created on the forums.
some of you have joined the forums for the sole purpose of defending the other i.d. in the case of a conflict.
and some of you have purchased a oud with your first post and it is suspected it was only
done to introduce a false sense of security and commercial success with the other members.

Please clarify this as soon as possible.
Monawar Al-Jabar
Oud Junkie

Mood: playing Oud

[*] posted on 9-24-2008 at 08:58 AM

Hi SamirCanada

I like the way you are dealing with this subject stright to the point :applause::bowdown:
SamirCanada

[*] posted on 9-24-2008 at 09:51 AM

If you have a good contact with Dr. Atef
please let him know about this thread so he can respond himself.
this situation is destroying his reputation and he would be interested in knowing this i am sure of it.

Dear Abdelaal
I would like to know how you can explain the following point.
Explain why these ouds ( in the links below) where in pictures you had posted and removed right away.
Do you know why AOUDLOVER is sometimes in germany sometimes in switzerland.
explain why the room was the same in the pictures you posted and removed right away yesterday.

http://www.your.mikeouds.com/messageboard/viewthread.php?tid=7665#p...
http://www.your.mikeouds.com/messageboard/viewthread.php?tid=7896#p...

Quote:
Originally posted by AOUDLOVER
Hallo Kaled, thanks for your interesting, yes this is original Fathe ameen Oud, i am in switzerland , you can see the label and ther oud nr. i bought this oud by my self from Fathee Ameen. but sure i can send the oud to any place you like.
SamirCanada

[*] posted on 9-24-2008 at 10:35 AM

thank you Abdelaal,
lets see what the other concerned parties have to say.
nadir
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9-24-2008 at 01:31 PM

Abdelaal deleted one post because it said that he was going to leave the forum and do business elsewhere. He also said something inconsistent about the mailing. That is why I got angry before as well.

That is all I will say on this thread.
SamirCanada

exclamation.gif posted on 10-1-2008 at 04:02 AM
truth uncovered

Hello everyone,

After some investigation and helpful tips from members,
the truth was discovered that Abdelaal_hassanin and AOUDLOVER,
its shameful that he tried to blow it off on some other guy who sells ouds in his area.

not only do they share the same living room but they share email and msn addresses.
I have verified this myself.

Mike,
go ahead and ban this fuguese.
nadir
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 10-1-2008 at 04:07 AM

Good work Samir, it was definitely the right decision to elect you.
GeorgeK
Oud Addict

[*] posted on 10-1-2008 at 05:46 AM

Well Done Samir!!

We're better off without them (him...whatever), especially if he can not see that what he has done is wrong.

Bravo Samir!
nadir
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 10-1-2008 at 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by abdelaal_hassanin
Samir, Nadir ,, i share every thing with AOUDLOVER ( Mr. Haissam) what is your Problem Samir?
did we do any problem in the Forum?
Did we Write any Bad things in the Forum?
can you tell me please what we did and what is your Problem?
Since you are a Moderator you feel you are police man,, do you need to feel this in your life? enjoy it..

Nadir: i think you are ill you need to go to the Dr. Man to check your self, i think you heat not only me.. you heat your self.

Mike: Please delete my Member and the Member ( AOUDLOVER) ,, we do not like to be in a Forum ,, who is Samir and Nadir Moderator on it..

Let Samir and Nadir enjoy the forum

The problem is that you are a thief and the fact that you have been caught is what is angering you.

The CRIMES that you have committed are primarily fraud, theft, and false advertisement. Posing as another individual on the internet (this can be proven through other means besides IP) is also illegal by international standards and you should therefore watch what you say.

You are also still in DEBT to the members of the forum that you have STOLEN from.
Rico
Oud Lover

[*] posted on 10-1-2008 at 07:16 AM

Hello everyone,

I am posting in this forum not from long time but I read it a lot: I just feel to take part in this discussion since I am a "customer" of Abdelaal.
Just to be clear: I didn't know Abdelaal before buying my first oud by him,...and I don't want to defend him, but I think that some of you are using heavy adjectives about him.
I bought 3 ouds by Abdelaal and all in different times. I met him 3 times personally in order to see and try the ouds I wanted. He is a really honest polite person. I always had lots of time to try the ouds and make my choice with calm. The items I bought from him are really nice and great sounding...without any defect.
I do not belive that he sent a broken oud that he sold and moreover, I can state that a shippment (also international) with the Swisspost is automatically insured for SFR. 1000.00 (ca. $900). The fact is that ONLY the post office is responsible for it and NOT the seller. I really do not see why Abdelaal should give the money back: it is not of his responability since the item was insured. Of course I feel sorry for the french customer but I should really have reacted faster about the damaged oud. I also had a similar problem in the past and I went to complain to the postoffice the same day when I opened the pack: after one week I got the entire value of a new one back from the Post (responsible of the delivery).

In my opinioin, accusing Abdelaal being a thief is really not correct.

I just wanted to share my impression since I met him few times in person and had great service from him for my ouds....and I will meet him soon again for the hardcases of my ouds.

Cheers Rico
SamirCanada

[*] posted on 10-1-2008 at 08:39 AM

I would like to make something clear, There are No proofs that Abdelaal is a thief and I do not insinuate this. In fact there are legal recourses available outside the forum and this is not my Area to get involved with.

The issue is using multiple identities on the forum which is against forum etiquette. Denying you are someone and acting dishonestly

Quote:
Originally posted by abdelaal_hassanin

the secound point it is very funy,, now i know who is AOUDLOVER.?? he ist Mr. Haissam Salah Eldein
he has a music shop in zürich ( http://www.haissammusic.ch/) i was one time by him to buy strings for my oud,, i told him that i have 2 ouds i like to sell it..
and he asked me that i can give it to him to sell it for me .. i put the 2 ouds in his shop and i mailed him fotos for the 2 ouds which i took it in my room. and really i did not know that he will put the ouds in Mikeforum. he did not told me this.. and after 1 month i take the ouds back and i sold this oud to a person in germany he come to me and took it. if you like you can Contact Mr. Haissam you have his internet adress. he is some time in germany and soime time in switzerland.

AOUDLOVER
Oud Maniac

[*] posted on 10-1-2008 at 09:24 AM
Thanks to Abdelaal

Hallo all first i would like to thanks Abdelaal for his help to my to learn internet,secound i am Haissam i know Abdelaal because i live in the same street . but i have a Musci Shop in Zürich.
i try to learn Internet and learn how to use it. and he helped me alot.

he check also my friend with his MSN Account. for the Swiss Customer and German Customer i have in my Shop all the Instrument ( ouds, etc..) i will be very happy if any one need strings or some thing can come to me. here is my Contact

http://www.haissammusic.ch/kontakt.html

We make also many concerts.

Thanks all
Melbourne
Oud Junkie

Mood: راحة الأرواح

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 03:54 AM

Nice work Samir.....

On a happier note - this could be the next theme of the next James Bond movie - Ouds, thieves, investigators and a worldwide network operation :D
abusin
Oud Junkie

Mood: Ya Fuadi La Tasal

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Melbourne
Nice work Samir.....

On a happier note - this could be the next theme of the next James Bond movie - Ouds, thieves, investigators and a worldwide network operation :D

:D:D:D

Nice one Melbourne, your comment made me laugh :))

yes Samir go get them ;)

Best Regards

Awad
oudplayer
Oud Junkie

Mood: ouds up

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 04:04 AM

Hey samir, GJ

One word "BUSTED"

thx sammy

we are lost camels in the desert and wanna find our way to water and the water is in aden
Mike
Super Administrator

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 08:20 AM

Hello,

I just want to ask everybody to take a deep breath here and calm down. It appears that personal attacks are being made here, and that is not ok with me. Abdelaal has asked me to delete his membership and all posts, and if this is his final decision, then I will go ahead and do that. I hope he and Francis can work out their issues. I trust that both parties will do the right thing.

In regards to Dr. Atef, it is my understanding he will no longer offer ouds for sale. To be quite honest, I personally felt that the ouds he was offering were a very good deal. Good ouds for good prices. For those people unwilling to commit to purchasing a high quality Oud from known oudmakers or stores, those ouds were an excellent alternative. It's unfortunate that this option has been negated for beginners or people without the means to buy high quality ouds.

At this point I would just ask everyone to calm down though. Samir is in the process of working this out.

Mike

Go To Top