Printable Version  
Author: Subject: women ouds
Haluk
Oud Junkie

Mood: oud and saz producer

[*] posted on 5-7-2004 at 10:39 AM
women ouds

Hello Friends,

Since I am member of Mikeouds forum,I didn't see anything about women size ouds.We are producing 48 cms. bowled, 18 cms. necked, learner or professional quality women ouds.

Regards all.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
wfspark
Oud Junkie

Mood: Oud entranced!

[*] posted on 5-18-2004 at 09:07 PM
Women ouds.

Quote:
Originally posted by Haluk
Hello Friends,

Since I am member of Mikeouds forum,I didn't see anything about women size ouds.We are producing 48 cms. bowled, 18 cms. necked, learner or professional quality women ouds.

Regards all.
What are the prices for the learner and pro moddles? I may have a blind friend of mind who is interested.

William F. Sparks
David Parfitt
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 5-19-2004 at 12:32 AM

Dear Haluk

I also have a female friend who is very keen to start learning the oud. However, she has a very large bust which makes playing a conventional oud very difficult (although luckily she also has long arms). Do you make a range of women's ouds to cater for different bust sizes, or just the single model?

She really is so enthusiastic about learning the oud, and I want to giver her as much support as possible.

David
Haluk
Oud Junkie

Mood: oud and saz producer

[*] posted on 5-19-2004 at 04:35 AM
women size ouds

Hello Mr. Parfitt and Mr. Sparks,

Because of bust problems,we are producing 48 cms. bowled women size ouds.If customers request littler,47 cms. bowled size is possible.Neck is 18 cms. on 48 cms. bowl and 17 cms. on 47 cms.bowl.
Prices are same with normal size ouds.If you order,we can produce and send in 15 days,we have not in stock.

Kind regards.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top