Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Alì Nasidir
danieletarab
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 1-18-2009 at 03:59 PM
Alì Nasidir

Hello evrybody!
Do anyone know the turkish constructor Alì Nasidir?
I am thinking about buyng one of his ouds from a shop in Italy.
The shop owner told me that he's a very famous and good constructor\ Is it true?
Thank you!
daniele
dubai244
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 1-18-2009 at 09:19 PM

Hi,

Personally, never heared of it. he might be locally famous in turkey.

I do recommand the best famous oud maker in world Mr.Faruk Turunz. And when i say "in the world", because he had interveiw with CNN. You can see it in youtube.
His oud is the best oud in ever owned in my life.
his link if you are interested:

http://www.oudmaster.com

Thanks
PeppeOud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 1-19-2009 at 12:36 AM

Ciao Daniele. Non comprare oud nei negozi di strumenti in Italia, spesso e volentieri i prezzi sono semplicemente folli rispetto alla qualità. Conosco Ali Nisadir, fa strumenti suonabilissimi e spesso con un suono abbastanza buono ma (almeno per quelli che arrivano in Italia) non pensare di spendere più di 400-500 euro.
Hamburglu
Oud Lover

[*] posted on 1-19-2009 at 03:23 AM

I know him. He lives in Istanbul. I was in his shop. He had liven 15 years in arabic area. Therefore he makes turkish ouds with arabic charakter. But his ouds hadn't always the same quality. He have many middle class ouds and sometimes ouds which are better than faruk turunz. His middle class ouds costs 500-700$ and professional ouds 800-1000$. The people in this forum pray to ouds from Faruk Turunz but it gives in Turkey makers which make ouds better than: Mustafa Copcuoglu, Fevzi Daloglu, Emir Degirmenli, Ali Nisadir are some from them.

Good wishes
aytayfun
Oud Junkie

Mood: luthier and player

[*] posted on 1-19-2009 at 03:55 AM

Hi guys.
I think music is a taste and instruments that we play respects our taste. So buying an oud reflects our taste, sole and of course money in our pockets. I personally thought that remarking luthiers by which one is greater than the other is not a favourable job when a musician need information about a specific luthier. (just giving information about him or her may be the best one.) If a musician needs help for to buy an oud than we can recommend something.
Best wishes.
abusin
Oud Junkie

Mood: Ya Fuadi La Tasal

[*] posted on 1-19-2009 at 04:13 AM

Hi all,

I am with Dr. Aytayfun in this, Its actually getting boring now two forum mebmbers jumping on the wagon every time Master Turunz ouds are mentioned or not, with due respect to Faruk Turunz and his ouds which I am sure can speak for themselves and the masses around the world know that. So please slow down guys this gentleman is asking a specific question about someone in particular, so either give the answer he wants or let someone else do so.

Regards

Best Regards

Awad
PeppeOud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 1-19-2009 at 05:46 AM

I really can't understand why sometimes people are unable to say good things about someone without talking bad of someone else.
dubai244
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 1-19-2009 at 06:38 AM

Hi,

What i mentioned above is my personal opinion about this great asrtist. If some body dont like it then this is not my problem.

at least i valouteer to reply the guy rather than saying bad thing about people. So please if you know Mr.Ali Nasidir, send the contact numbers and address for daniel. Perhabs, if you have pictures and sound files for his ouds, that will be great.

No body is better than other, All respect to all oud makers that believes in art and not for commercial purposes.

Thanks
danieletarab
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 1-19-2009 at 12:48 PM
ali nasidir

Thank you all!
I really got some useful informations, and please, stay in peace! The problem is that I found this oud that I like quite a lot but I don't know if they are making me a good price.
I have tried other "better" ouds, in particular one SHEHATA that was far better than this oud but I still prefer this Nisadir. It's a matter of the sound you're looking for.
I just wanted to know if the constructor was completely u nknown or if he's considered to be (at least from some people!) a good one\
Thank you a lot again!
Daniele
suz_i_dil
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 1-20-2009 at 01:59 AM

I remember visiting his workshop in Istanbul, he is a nice person and his workshop really worth visiting, he can make fine ouds.
As far as I remember he doesn't speak english, but indeed he may speak in arabic.
Here is his contact info, from last year:
The name of the workshop, Deniz Müzik is important if you want to ask to people for your way if you go to Unkapanı, an area of Istanbul.

Deniz Müzik
Ali Nışadır
Atatürk Bulvarı Ünlü İş Merkezi B Blok No 36 Unkapanı / Istanbul
tel 0 212 534 09 43
gsm 0 532 743 88 54

Go To Top