Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Dear Jameel Khalaf
Faladel
Oud Junkie

Mood: ya salam

[*] posted on 7-25-2009 at 07:16 AM
Dear Jameel Khalaf

Dear Jameel

where are your new ouds?? why do not surprise us with your new ouds??
you take a lot of time without new project especially after surprising that one and wonderful double-top that some of them have copied and are commercializing it.
please astonishes again us with your new projects and orders me one U2U with your direction and phone because I want visit USA in November and I want to visit you.
Thank you very much :)

Oud Player
Hatem_Afandi
Oud Junkie

Mood: Learning

[*] posted on 7-25-2009 at 02:31 PM

Dear Jameel,
I am adding my voice to Faladel.
You are either on vacation or too busy. I hope you do keep us up to date with your impressive work and news. I am sure that Fladel and I represent the opinion of a huge fan club you have in the forums.
Remmber that you are the main support to the majority of the oudists in North America.
Looking forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Hatem
Jameel
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 7-25-2009 at 03:51 PM

Faladel and Hatem, thanks for your kind words. I finished up my latest oud last December and I wish I was on vacation since then! Yeah, I've just been too busy lately to start on any new instruments. I'd love to start another instrument soon, but I've put off several other projects in the past few years to make ouds. So it's basically catch-up time. I'll eventually make another one, and I'll definitely share the process again with everyone here. Thanks for the support!

Go To Top